March 24, 2004

Get it right up ye - local boy makes good! - well, quite good...

Hullo! guess who made the much read pages of Nakedblog? No?
Well that would be yours truly! Thanks for the mention Peter -
I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy... It's good to know that someone
is reading this. It must be the voyeur in me or maybe I just like getting
my kicks vicariously, but I cannot get enough of the opining & gossiping
that threads it's way through some of the better blogs on the web -
especially the Scottish ones - hey! shoot me!

The number of blogs out there is ASTOUNDING as is the quality of a
great many of them. what better way to keep a finger on the
pulse of what's happening back in UK than fly on the wall style. It's
like sitting behind the general populus at some global cafe & listening
to all their private conversations at once. A place to be serious, be
amused, be someone else ... Behave - it's all too much!





Come on in - you'll have had your tea?

< # Scottish Blogs ? >