March 18, 2004

I like Gina McKee - She reminds me of someone but I can't think who?

She has an unusual, almost awkward look. Very British.
Reminds me more of a student
living in a bedsit rather than an
actress actor. Try this; A bit
like Tracey Thorn? - not really;
a touch of Gillian Anderson? -
possibly; maybe a sleek 1930's
bright young thing? That's not it
but it's close. Maybe it's
someone I know? I don't think
so. It might be the accessibility
of her looks that makes her
seem familiar; she certainly
reminds me of someone.

It's very seldom these days that I see someone who appeals to me but she stands out amongst
the manufactured pieces of plastic, passed off as icons of the 21st century - God Help Us!
Look out! grumpy old bastard alert! ...



Come on in - you'll have had your tea?

< # Scottish Blogs ? >