April 28, 2004

The Bully of the Park - AAAAAWWW, surely not...



I've inherited a Dug - well kindae, it's a long story. Anyway, he's a wee cracker!
Unfortunately it has the name 'Mason' - dont ask me - ah mean, they should have
just called him Ian paisley and got it all oot o their system in the one go.
I take him for a walk every night & although he is friendly enough with people, he HATES
other dugs. There is a big park just round the corner from the house & we walk
round trying to avoid all the other dugs, especially the wee bits o fluff on a string
which he seems to have a penchant for attacking - he's on a lead but he goes ballistic
every time a dug goes past. Sometimes I let him have a wee sniff because if I pull him
away too quickly, it makes him worse. Only thing is he can turn nasty in mid sniff so I have
to keep a good grip on him. Socially, in the dug walkers world of oor park, he has become a
bit of a pariah; people mutter to each other as he approaches or move off the path onto the
grass with their wee precious pups. Do we care? do we fuck! we have a great time being
social outcasts. I don't think they understand the Scottish brogue either - they all think I'm
fi Eastern Europe. Ah mean - C,maawn!!!

I'm booking him in next week for his YLT tattoo...





Come on in - you'll have had your tea?

< # Scottish Blogs ? >