May 06, 2004

Everything but the girl top twenty - in my humble opinion...



I was perusing the official EBTG website & came across a readers top 20.
Pardon me for disagreeing but - mine's is better!

1. Fascination (live) - Acoustic
2. Mirrorball - Walking wounded
3. Two Star - Amplified Heart
4. Feeling Dizzy - Single B side (Night & Day)
5. Lullaby of clubland - Temperamental
6. Single - Walking wounded
7. A piece of my mind - Like the deserts miss the rain
8. Troubled Mind - Amplified Heart
9. One Place - Worldwide
10. No Difference - Temperamental
11. I always was your girl - Idlewild
12. Apron Strings (live) - Acoustic
13. Bittersweet - Eden
14. I don't understand anything - Amplified Heart
15. Frost and fire - Eden
16. Good cop Bad cop - Walking wounded
17. Lonesome for a place I know - Idlewild
18. The Road - The language of life
19. Little Hitler - Baby the stars shine bright
20. Sean - Love not money

Yes, Yes - I know it's a matter of personal taste & opinion & that's fine,
As long as everbody agree's with ME...




Come on in - you'll have had your tea?

< # Scottish Blogs ? >