May 02, 2004

I have been buying a few CD's on eBay lately...






It's a good source for buying cheap & rare CD's, etc. I have been buying on eBay
for 5 years & have had 2 problems in 2000+ transactions with USA, UK, Europe, etc.
It was really handy when I was living in the country & the local shops were - well
local shops. I find it easier to deliberate & buy things I REALLY want when online
compared to buying in person when I end up with too many impulse buys, especially
with music, that remain unplayed or played once & consigned to the shelf. I have 300+
CD's & always seem to play the same 20-30 CD's all the time. Probably a common thing.
I have just bought This is Stina Nordenstam which I picked up for $13.00 Au including postage
from the USA to Australia. If I was to buy this CD locally as an import it would cost $35.00 Au.
No bah eh? Favourite song so far is Everyone else in the world:

EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD

You'll have to stand perfectly still
You have to close your eyes
And when I am finished
I don't believe you can go

Everyone else in the world
Would love me by now
Would love me from the day one
But not you

Everyone else in the world
Would love me by now
Would love me in a crowd
But not you

False promises of love
Still promise love
You get what you want
When you just
Want what you get

Everyone else in the world
Would love me by now
Would love me from day one
But not you

Everyone else in the world
Would love me by now
Would love me in a crowd
But not you

You will either love or hate Stina Nordenstam - I LOVE her...



Come on in - you'll have had your tea?

< # Scottish Blogs ? >