May 18, 2004

I remember the fear this caused back in the 70's...



Dna hope in World's End murder hunt. I hope they catch the bastard/s.
After nearly 30 years - wouldn't that be something. I am imagining after
30 years the killer/s would have thought it was all forgotten about, filed
away in some dusty cabinet & that they had gotten away with murder. Not so.
I used to live across the road from the world's end - above the rug shop -
and we used to sit at the big bay window of the flat & watch the wildlife nightlife.
Better than the telly and entertaining into the wee hours of the morning.
Even then - 1985 - I couldn't look at that pub without thinking of it's grisly history.
I think they ended up changing it's name.

I wonder if the stigma has stuck with the pub?...



Come on in - you'll have had your tea?

< # Scottish Blogs ? >